Montag, 4. Dezember 2006

I won in a Prize Competition!

Today I got a prize I won in a prize competition at the Historikertag. I had already forgotten that I took part in it. The question was about the statue in the haven in Konstanz: It's the Imperia, the prostitute which during the Council of Constance has been the mistress of both the king/imperator and the pope. There is a nice book about her in czech by Antonín Polách: Mezi cisarem a papezem. But I won the german version of the book Alexander the Great by Robin Lane Fox, which was the basis for Oliver Stone's Film. So I probably don't need to buy an other book during my stay in Prague, for I have to finish "Mezi cisarem a papezem" and if that's done I will start with "Alexander" and I'm only here until the end of february.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite