Mittwoch, 1. November 2006

The Sweet-hearted Czechs

A very strang "behaviour" of "THE" czech people struck me. I decided to do something good and healthy to me, so I went to a supermarket to buy some juice. BUT: Nearly every juice one can buy in a czech supermarket containes sugar. So I had to buy juice from Germany or Austria. Than I went to buy some ham. And the ham contained -- guess what -- sugar, too. There are umpteen kinds of ham there and only one of them does NOT contain sugar. I know the Czechs love sweet things and I understand that one doesn't like sour juice -- but sugar at ham?? Dear Czechs, you are nice and decent people, I love your language, you have a rich history and a rich culture. But that's no excuse for putting sugar to ham. And when you stop this, please, stop also putting sugar into juice. If one wants this stuff with sugar, he can put it there himself.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite